Tonight, we answer questions about The Last of Us Remake, Days Gone 2 being canceled, PlayStation’s focus on AAA games, Japanese devs on Xbox, Phil Spencer vs Jim Ryan, E3 2021, Game Pass, and more!
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Are recent reports about PlayStation accurate?
– How can a single journalist influence the gaming news cycle?
– Can Sony cancel The Last of Us Remake if there is enough backlash?
– Does the PlayStation community prefer indies or AAA games?
– What do you want Naughty Dog to work on next?
– Why aren’t Xbox fans upset some of its biggest AAAs are years away?
– Which Japanese creators should Xbox court?
– What are Spencer and Ryan’s strengths and weaknesses?
– What will we see from E3 2021?
– Which upcoming third-party game will come to Game Pass at launch?
– What gaming NFT would you like to own?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.