Tonight, we answer questions about Microsoft buying Discord, Sony’s legacy, ID@Xbox, EVO, supersampling, hate playing games, cross-overs, gaming rivals, and more!
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– How can Microsoft best utilize Discord for its customers?
– Does Sony have a responsibility to preserve its gaming history?
– Which ID@Xbox games raised your interest from the showcase?
– Did Sony buy EVO to get Capcom fighters exclusively on PlayStation?
– Which franchises make you question why they’re still around?
– How does super-sampling work on 4K TVs?
– What thing would you remove from gaming history?
– Have you ever “hate played” a game just to see it through?
– What are the best/worst game crossovers ever?
– Have you ever wanted to quit gaming?
– Have you ever made a big deal out of defeating a gaming rival?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.