On tonight’s Throwdown, we discuss the ongoing PS5 shortage, the 25 new games coming to PS5, Ubisoft making free-to-play games, Skull & Bones’ delay, and more!
– PlayStation 5 to remain in short supply through 2022
– Jim Ryan says PS5 production will ramp up this summer
– Over 25 PlayStation 5 games are in production
– Ubisoft says it will focus on free-to-play games
– Ubisoft delays Skull & Bones again
– The Coalition moving on to Unreal Engine 5
– Mass Effect Legendary Edition impressions
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.