On Throwdown Your Questions Ep. 337, we answer questions about E3 2021.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will Bethesda do the heavy lifting during the Xbox E3 2021 showcase?
– Will Sony “win” E3 without being there?
– Can Xbox reenergize itself with a strong E3 showing?
– Will Xbox ever have an E3 that blows away past PlayStation events?
– Why is Sony better at preventing leaks than Microsoft?
– What new hardware will Xbox show during E3?
– Is it unwise for PlayStation to abstain from E3?
– If you were Sony, would you hold a PlayStation event during E3?
– Will we see Scalebound or Beyond Good and Evil 2 at E3?
– Which surprise remakes/sequels would steal E3?
– What 2 realistic announcements would you like to hear at E3?
– Will Summer Game Fest be bigger than E3 2021?
– Which company held the worst E3 presentations?
– What are the best foods you had at E3?
– Should E3 live on or should it go away?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.