On Throwdown Your Questions Ep. 341, we answer questions about Xbox Game Pass, expandable storage, PlayStation State of Play, Cyberpunk 2077, RPGs, romance in games, and more!
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Why do some people hate Xbox Game Pass?
– When will PS5 owners get to use the SSD slot?
– When can we expect a PlayStation press event?
– What do you want to see in the next PlayStation State of Play?
– Has Cyberpunk 2077 ended future gaming hype trains?
– What company treats its fans the best?
– Has Sony made PlayStation “too Western”?
– What has more influence over game sales: Streamers or Metacritic?
– What games have pushed the boundaries of technology?
– Besides tech and features, how can future games push gaming forward?
– Has The Rona caused a rise in buggy games?
– Which developer produces the best soundtracks?
– How would you apply your skills to a dream gaming project?
– Have you ever wanted to make an indie game?
– What games have the best romance options?
– Do RPGs feel incomplete without romance options?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.