On Throwdown Ep. 341, we discuss Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut, Sony acquiring Housemarque and Nixess, EA Play’s schedule, Konami partnering with Bloober Team, and more!
– Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut drops on August 20
– Sony acquires Housemarque
– Sony adds PC port developer to PlayStation Studios
– EA Play schedule
– Dead Space remake is in the works at Motive
– Bioware won’t show Dragon Age or Mass Effect at EA Play
– CD Projekt is satisfied with Cyberpunk 2077’s stability and performance
– Konami partners with Bloober Team
– The Elder Scrolls 6 is still in the “design phase”
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.