On Throwdown Your Questions Ep. 341, we answer questions about $70 games, in-game ads, Housemarque, fightsticks vs fightpads, Xbox in Japan, Director’s Cut games, influencers, and more!
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will people continue supporting $70 games?
– Are in-game ads bad for the industry?
– Did Sony overpay to purchase Housemarque?
– Fight sticks or fightpads?
– How can Xbox succeed in Japan?
– Would Sony ever reinstate a Japanese head of PlayStation?
– Why weren’t people upset over Dragon Quest XI: Definitive Edition?
– What is the most underrated game of last gen?
– Should we take influencers who get free items seriously?
– What new ideas can sports games implement?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.