In this episode of The Co-op Podcast we discuss the announcement that PSN users will finally be able to change their names on the service. Did this feature come way too late? Or should we just be happy that its here and not question it?
– Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has the best launch of any Assassin’s Creed game this generation
– The Witcher Netflix Showrunner casts Ciri and Yennifer
– Microsoft in talks to buy Obsidian Entertainment
– Microsoft reveals Project xCloud, a new game streaming service launching in 2019
– Sony confirms they are working on next-generation PlayStation
Special Thanks: M. Collins, Mauricio Aguilar, himdeel, Fergus Mills, Miguel, Antonio Rogers, Sean Gority
Show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. The Co-op Podcast will always be free, but with your help, we can make our podcasts and content even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long-term goals. We also offer higher possibilities for winning our giveaways to all Patreon supporters. You can donate as little as a dollar to get extra entries into our giveaways. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.