Welcome to episode 196 of The Co-op Podcast. When asked about a Sunset Overdrive sequel, Insomniac games said that you should “ask Microsoft”. They then went on to say that they may consider making a sequel whether Microsoft is involved or not; insinuating that we may see Sunset Overdrive 2 as a multi-platform title. We’ve seen this happen with a number of previous Microsoft exclusive, which begs the question, does Microsoft have a problem keeping exclusives?
Also discussed on this episode:
– Target leaks the Shadow of Mordor sequel, “Shadow of War”
– Response to the the great Horizon: Zero Dawn reviews: Does Sony have their first smash hit on the PS4?
– The first Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild review is a 10 out of 10: Share your thoughts
– Nintendo Switch having controller issues?
– Marvel wants to give studios more freedom to tell stories we haven’t seen with their characters
Submit your topic suggestions for the next Co-op Podcast here.
Special Thanks: M. Collins, Sean Gority, Michael Hatcher, Steven Fearon, Mauricio Aguilar, Himdeel, Fergus Mills, Llewellyn Leslie, Nicolas Alvarez, Nick Biazzo
Show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. The Co-op Podcast will always be free, but with your help we can make our podcasts and content even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. We also offer higher possibilities for winning our giveaways to all Patreon supporters. You can donate as little as a dollar to get extra entries into our giveaways. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.