Welcome to another episode of Throwdown! On this podcast/vidcast we discuss the latest video game news and topics in an uncompromising and honest manner. No developer, publisher, or fanboy is safe from us!
– GameStop halts looking for buyer, stocks tumble
– NetEase buys Quantic Dreams
– Metro Exodus controversy
– Anthem launch drama
– Nintendo considering smaller Switch model
– Sony first party devs focusing on PlayStation 5
– PlayStation Plus Cloud Storage Expanding to 100GB
– Xbox Live goes down for hours on Wednesday
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.