Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all the questions we answer this week:
- Does Sony need to cut the price of the PS4 to continue their domination?
- Why do Nintendo fans never get tired of jumping on top of cute little animals?
- Would you rather have an all expenses paid trip to E3 or somewhere with your girlfriend/wife?
- Which minority character(s) has evolved beyond their stereotypes into a better character?
- If you were part of the Assassin Brotherhood, what period in history would you live in and what corrupt figure would you target?
- Do you think there is a place for The Runaways in the current/near-future Marvel universe?
- If a gamer has an awesome experience from beginning to end, does it matter how long a game is?
- Do you think a game should have a predetermined play time depending on its genre?
- Have you ever bought a game on PSN only for it to be given away for free on PS Plus at a later stage?
- What are your thoughts on TNT developing a live action Teen Titans show?
- What are thoughts on Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch being re-imagined as Inhumans for the MCU?
- Who learns how to count properly first, Valve or Microsoft?
- Will you guys jump on the bandwagon and start a Patreon?
- How many times do you plan on seeing Age of Ultron?
- Have you guys ever had anything happen to you that completely killed your drive to play a game?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.