On this special edition episode of Throwdown Your Questions, we focus on all of your PlayStation Experience and The Game Awards questions.
Here all of the questions we answer on this episode:
– Is the games industry booming or is it about to burst?
– Why don’t we see more games with smart A.I?
– Will Resident Evil 7 redeem the series?
– With the success of PSX events, does Sony need to be at E3 any more?
– What should be the price of the new Uncharted game?
– Can Kojima use his modified Guerrilla Games engine for a Microsoft games?
– Will the gameplay of Crash and PaRappa HD seem outdated?
– Were there any upsets at The Game Awards?
– What are your thoughts on Knack 2?
– What excited you the most about PSX?
– Will people actually buy the new Crash Bandicoot game?
– What game did you expect from PSX that wasn’t shown?
– What is the atmosphere of PSX compared to E3?
[alert type=”green”]IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW. LIMIT TO THREE, PLEASE.[/alert]
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.