Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– How can Chris’ views on Nintendo Switch be trusted if he doesn’t own the system?
– If gamers claim not to use it, why do Forza games have the “rewind” feature?
– At what point will Forza stop using numbers in its titles?
– What animal-machines would you like to see in Horizon Zero Dawn 2?
– Should Nintendo offer a data plan for the Switch?
– Can Quake Champions find success with modern FPS fans?
– Which is worse: Free-to-play, microtransactions, or DLC that raises level cap?
– Will Breath of the Wild sales suffer because it has been emulated?
– What are your thoughts about the upcoming R-rated Venom movie?
– What is the best John Williams movie score?
– What is your most anticipated Q2 game of this year?
– Are you for or against weapon durability in games?
– Will a new console ever surpass the PlayStation 2 in total units sold?
– Do game leaks happen because of spiteful employees?
– If you could make a game, what kind of game would it be?
– If Nintendo went third party, how would it benefit gamers?
– What do you think of GameStop closing 225 stores worldwide?
– Will Sucker Punch’s new game be like inFAMOUS or something brand-new?
– Would you like to see another AAA JRPG like Final Fantasy?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.