Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What are your thoughts on the Xbox Gamescom live show?
– What do you make of Sony publishing games for IPs they don’t own?
– Is nostalgia stagnating the industry?
– What’s the most you’ve ever spent on a single game?
– Has Emilio ever played the original Nier?
– Will PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds be a game changer for Xbox One?
– Could you tell the difference between an exclusive and a multiplat game?
– Should PSN & XBL have ratings similar to that of Netflix and Steam?
– What do you think of Shadow of War‘s microtransactions?
– Why are people ashamed to be labeled “fanboys”?
– Was the RRoD the reason Xbox 360 owners jumped over to PlayStation 4?
– Do you have a problem with the term “console exclusive”?
– What old Xbox IP would help turn this generation around?
– What is your ALL-TIME favorite Xbox IP?
– How bad would it be if Crackdown 3 got cancelled?
– With Sonic Mania and Yakuza 0, is Sega officially back?
– What’s the point of having Minecraft in 4K?
– What do you think about crypto miners artificially inflating graphics cards prices
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.