Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will the Switch’s success continue into 2018?
– How does checkerboard rendering differ from standard upscaling?
– Why do people say PS4 lacked exclusives until this year?
– Has “voting with our wallets” actually ever worked in gaming?
– Has a game ever put you to sleep while you played it?
– Who is responsible for Switch’s sales: casual or core gamers?
– What’s worse: hacking in PC games or hacking in console games?
– What do you make of services like EA Access?
– Why don’t console makers create their own engine for first parties?
– Have you ever gotten into a serious fight because of games?
– Which game character is the most relatable?
– Will we see more services like Sega Forever?
– Will 3rd parties flock to Switch if Doom and Wolfenstein II sell?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.