Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Why can’t games vocally say the name of your created character?
– What do you honestly think of Shenmue‘s story?
– Do you ever switch voice languages in a game?
– Why is playing sexy anime games looked down upon?
– What are your favorite horror games?
– What is the worst game of all time?
– Should there be warning labels on games with loot boxes?
– What does the future of loot boxes in games look like?
– Can Amiibos be considered loot boxes/microtransactions?
– How long would it take a big studio to make a game like Cuphead?
– Is Spencer’s promotion a sign MS is moving towards PC gaming only?
– Have you purchased a sequel you loved to a game you didn’t like?
– What do you honestly think of the Nintendo Wii?
– Why doesn’t Nintendo sell their mini systems at their stores?
– Do you have any interesting gaming rituals?
– What do you think of a “skip-the-boss” option for games?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.