Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What are your thoughts on NeoGAF imploding?
– What will be the PS4’s big breakthrough exclusive in 2018?
– What big trend or practice in gaming will be talked about in the future?
– If people dislike when series become too popular, why do they love Mario?
– Will cell phone makers one day create Switch-like docks for phones?
– What are your honest thoughts on Reggie Fils-Aime?
– Did Studio MDHR make a mistake by not releasing Cuphead on PS4 or Switch?
– What will Studio MDHR do to follow up on the success of Cuphead?
– Is there a limit to the number of sequels a franchise should have?
– What do you make of the recent Shannon Loftis interview?
– What was the first game you played with your parents?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.