Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Are underground games becoming better than mainstream games?
– Are you guys going to review the new Nintendo cereal?
– Will EA’s recent practices eventually doom the company?
– Have you guys ever experienced post-game withdrawal?
– What game from a genre you dislike do you actually love?
– Does Nintendo actually have a massive amount of money in its warchest?
– Is Studio Japan more protected than other Sony studios?
– What went wrong with Xbox One this generation?
– What is your all-time favorite video game weapon?
– What can YouTube do to make things better for gaming streamers?
– For gaming monitors, is it better to focus on 4K or 144hz?
– Should Nintendo release the N64 Classic?
– What are the top 3 must-have N64 games?
[alert type=”green”]IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW. LIMIT TO TWO, PLEASE.[/alert]
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.