Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Is there anything gamers can do to make their favorite games sell more?
– Do gamers or developers set the hype of AAA games?
– Why does MS often make bad investments for studios/games?
– Do you guys have any experience with C64 or Amiga 500?
– Why didn’t the facial capturing from LA Noire not become the new industry standard?
– Do you guys disagree with Persona 5 exclusive to PS4 and SMT exclusive to Switch?
– What is the new IP that From Software is working on?
– Do you guys thing they did PGS this year b/c of release of XBox One X that week?
BONUS: PLAYSTATION EXPERIENCE 2017 IMPRESSIONS
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.