Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What gaming New Year’s resolutions have you made for yourself this year?
– Why do people call games trash but buy them anyway?
– What games do you want to see get “battle royale” modes?
– What bands would you put into the GTA VI soundtrack?
– Is there a mechanic from a game you want to see other titles adopt?
– What, if anything, would you change about your favorite developer?
– Will all future Nintendo systems be console/handheld hybrids?
– What are your thoughts on Digital Foundry’s erroneous analysis of Redout?
– Will Atlus ever make a Persona 5 fighting game?
– What do you make of the new God of War not having a jump button?
– What blaxploitation film would you like to see turned into a game?
– Is it wise for Bandai Namco to advertise their games as playable anime?
– What if trophies/achievements were removed from games?
– What will the price of Nvidia cards be with micro currency as a factor?
– What would happen if Sony & Nintendo merged?
– Which has a higher chance of failing in 2018: PS4 or Switch?
– Can Xbox One rebound in 2018?
– If you had the money and time, who would you cosplay as?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.