Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Does one need friends in order to enjoy Monster Hunter: World?
– What do you want out of Monster Hunter: World DLC?
– What other Sony properties would you like to see get remade?
– Are “retro side scrollers” nothing more than shovelware?
– Can Capcom save Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite like it did Street Fighter V?
– Is Shadow of the Colossus the new gold-standard for remakes?
– Will the PS5 be a cloud-based system?
– Why is Nintendo Switch so popular?
– What cartoon deserves a video game?
– How can you successfully deter someone from pre-ordering games?
– Do you remember folks getting angry that SNES couldn’t play NES games?
– Why is Miyamoto suddenly interested in story-based media?
– Why do some believe God of War will have skippable bosses?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.