Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Which system introduced better first party IPs: PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4?
– Which is better: upgraded consoles with backwards compatibility or all-new systems?
– Should more games teach players about history?
– Why do people have difficulty differentiating remasters and remakes?
– Why do we pay to play online on consoles?
– Which generation had the best and worst fanboys?
– What developer should do a Black Panther game?
– Which is better: Bayonetta or God of War?
– Does PlayStation Experience need an overhaul?
– Will Microsoft ever release actual sales numbers for Xbox One?
– Should MS pay for more third party Xbox exclusives?
– When will Nintendo release 3DS XL games on Switch?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.