Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will we now get release dates for Spider-Man and Days Gone?
– Will Horizon: Zero Dawn 2 have co-op gameplay?
– What franchise has reached its peak and cannot outdo itself?
– Will Sony buy more first party studios?
– Is Sega underrated?
– Should Microsoft ignore putting games on PC?
– If games became heavily censored, would you stop playing them?
– Which damaged gaming more: the 1983 crash or all of the failed 90’s consoles?
– Why are remastered albums/movies okay, but remastered games are not?
– What is your opinion on Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops?
– Have you ever bought games based solely on their box art?
– What are your favorite stylized games?
– Do you guys think Crackdown 3 will release before E3?
– What are your guys thoughts on booth babes at E3?
– What’s more popular: Super Mario, Pokemon, Kirby or Powerpuff Girls?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.