Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Should games like Sea of Thieves be reviewed months after launch?
– How do you feel about the Sea of Thieves devs taking a break?
– Is it worth waiting months or years for a PC port?
– At what point do you consider a system purchase justified?
– Why can’t fans accept when a series evolves/changes?
– Should next-gen systems have Steam functionality?
– Why did Sony give Ni no Kuni 2 get stage time at PSX?
– Did the Kinect permanently hurt the Xbox brand?
– Can Smash Bros help Switch continue its momentum?
– Will Dreams get the same criticisms as Sea of Thieves/No Man’s Sky?
– What do you think of realtime ray-tracing from Microsoft and Nvidia?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.