Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What can you tell us about Sony’s Q3 financial report?
– Why does Sony have such a conservative outlook for PS4 sales?
– What will be the lifetime sales of PS4, Xbox One, and Switch?
– Will people buy more Switch consoles if it is jailbroken?
– Can you make a great single player game without a story?
– Why are Microsoft employees advertising PlayStation games?
– Is backwards compatibility really important to younger gamers?
– What are your favorite in-game games?
– Did the success of PUBG lead to Sea of Thieves being on Game Pass?
– Would Titanfall 2 have sold better if it wasn’t called “Titanfall 2”?
– What fighting game style should a new PlayStation All-Stars adopt?
– What theme is better: Wii Shop Music, 3DS Eshop music, or Wii U Eshop music?
– Will we get another Marvel vs Capcom?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.