Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What is the difference between the Xbox and PlayStation communities?
– How do you prepare for E3 each year?
– Why do people view Metal Gear Solid 2 as the worst in the series?
– Why is it hard to find original stories in gaming?
– Who are your top 3 favorite female game characters?
– Will we see the Uncharted Collection remade for PlayStation 5?
– Does the PlayStation 5 already have the next generation on lock?
– How can Xbox gain ground on PlayStation and Switch?
– Would you like a Metroidvania game but with mechs?
– Will Armored Core 6 be a spiritual successor to the series?
– Which games that you like did you feel went on for too long?
– Did Sony’s “sharing video” doom the Xbox One?
– What do you think of the new Microsoft game Miami Street?
– How could State of Decay 2 have been a better game?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.