Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What first party devs have the potential of being as big as Rockstar?
– Would 1st party pubs make more money if their games were 3rd party?
– What are your thoughts on the current state of gaming?
– Why do great games belong to questionable companies?
– Will you give Shadow of War another chance?
– What would you like to see Rocksteady work on next?
– Will there be crossplay/save between current-gen and next gen?
– What Sega franchises should the Yakuza team work on?
– If Sega revives old IPs, should they do them retro or AAA style?
– What are some of the dumbest bosses in video games?
– What are your thoughts about Doom Eternal?
– What is the PS4’s weakest game and how would you fix it?
– Will we see forward compatibility next gen?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.