Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What will make Red Dead Online different from GTA Online?
– Should reviewers make their trophy/achievement lists public?
– Will you buy Red Dead Redemption 2 when it comes to PC/next-gen?
– Does Rockstar Games get a pass when it comes to controls?
– Can micromanaging ever become too much in games like Red Dead 2?
– What games do you like to play during Halloween?
– Which Metal bands do you listen to during Halloween?
– Is it okay to make modern events into video-games?
– What is the main reason gaming is your preferred medium?
– When did you start doing research before you bought a game?
– When did you first start checking out gaming websites?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.