Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will open world games get bigger next gen?
– Does any company do pre-order voice messages anymore?
– Have you ever stopped playing a game because it was long or slow?
– What games will be sleeper hits this year?
– What other genres would you like to see Bungie work on?
– What are your favorite “tech demo” games?
– Is overhype culture good or bad for games?
[alert type=”green”]IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW. LIMIT TO TWO, PLEASE.[/alert]
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.