Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Which protagonists enjoys the situation they’re in the most?
– Have you ever judged a person for their tastes in video games?
– What games need to have a Play/Create/Share option?
– Should all MP games become F2P like Fortnite?
– Does the corporate mindset of publishers hurt the industry?
– Which dev going indie would hurt its publisher the most?
– How much would you spend on a PS5 that plays ALL PlayStation games?
– What will be the price of two different PS5 SKUs?
– Where you satisfied with Resident Evil 2 Remake?
– Should I buy a Switch now or wait until next-gen?
– Which game would you erase in order to get a remake?
– Why isn’t there controversy over Crackdown 3‘s downgrade?
– Which late entry got you into a franchise?
– What modern day console had the worst in-house developed games?
– Which remake do you want to see more: Code Veronica or Resident Evil 3?
– Will we see crossplay in more multiplayer titles in the future?
– What old-school game can you not go back to?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ.
Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.