Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What fighting games had the worst special/super move inputs?
– What video game genre do you want to see become the next trend?
– What mechanics and or systems do you want to become standard next gen?
– Will video game developers eventually unionize?
– Would Soulsborne games be as popular if they weren’t difficult?
– Have any of you watched KidSmoove’s Sekiro videos?
– Does pride get in the way of playing games on easy?
– Which developer is the biggest show off?
– Which developer consistently releases quality products?
– What are your favorite PC mods?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.