Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will games journalists ever “git gud”?
– What are your favorite mechs in games?
– Did you ever get a game from the back of a cereal box?
– What game would you want on toilet paper
– Are there any developers or publishers you avoid like the plague?
– What albums do you want to hear turned into MIDI?
– What do you think of Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order
– Who should develop a Game of Thrones game?
– Have any of you played Outward?
– What do you make of the Xbox One S All-Digital rumors?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.