Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– How can Sony beat Microsoft if MS has so much more money?
– What 90’s comedy cartoon/TV show needs a turn-based RPG?
– What land do you want The Elder Scrolls 6 to take place in?
– Will The Last of Us 2 come out on both PS4 and PS5?
– What game was better on the second playthrough?
– Which game did you feel getting 100% for wasn’t worth it?
– How does Microsoft get away with charging to play F2P games?
– Would you rather have 1 Rockstar title or all Xbox One exclusives?
– Is Sony & MS partnership a preemptive strike against Stadia?
– Are people getting tired of playing open world games?
[alert type=”green”]IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO, PLEASE.[/alert]
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.