Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What video game should have a theme park ride?
– What game would you should a past civilization?
– Is it important for Gears 5 to score high on Metacritic?
– Why are there so many Japanese games with God as the final boss?
– Have you ever bought a game solely to profit later?
– Why don’t people call out Sony and Nintendo for their lack of AAAs?
– Are games like Fortnite making developers less creative?
[alert type=”green”]IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO, PLEASE.[/alert]
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.