Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Would a publisher approve Death Stranding if it wasn’t for Kojima?
– Will Death Stranding get a pass on Metacritic?
– Which monster’s head do you like to smash in Monster Hunter World?
– What franchise would you like to see Monster Hunter cross over with?
– What games had the best upgrade system or skill tree?
– Why doesn’t anyone talk about Walmart selling games for $50?
– Has your fandom for a game franchise ever been tested?
– What would be the name of your game?
– Why don’t they make more religious games?
– Could Rockstar make GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.