Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Do video game journalists collectively back games?
– Should game companies control rampant rumors?
– Would it benefit Sony to release games on all platforms?
– What is the most trivial but awesome thing you’ve seen in a game?
– What consoles had the worst first-party controllers?
– Who are the most iconic 3rd-party mascots?
– Why do game protagonists talk to themselves so much?
– Does your age and current life situations change what you look for in games?
– Would you be okay if the Mortal Kombat franchise rebooted again?
– Do you want to see Street Fighter return to its old art style for SF6?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.