Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Would you like to see Microsoft invest in new IPs or dig into their back catalog?
– Which console had the “better” library: PS3 or PS4?
– Will we see a Mario Kart 9 or more MK8 DLC?
– Why do you think Nintendo has the highest attach rate?
– Are PC gamers more entitled than console gamers?
– How can Amazon compete against Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, & Stadia?
– Why do most Xbox exclusives have “cartoonish” art design now?
– How bad will microtransactions be next-gen?
– Will PS5 automatically win next-gen if it’s $100 cheaper than XSX?
– Tony, what do you make of Phil Spencer’s recent comments?
– Why are so many devs moving on from their positions in the industry?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.