Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- Did you ever imagine that people would complain 8-10 hour long games were too short back when games used to be 2-3 hours long?
- Who will be the first to announce a slim current-gen console: Sony or Microsoft?
- Why did everyone rush to buy HDTVs if resolution doesn’t matter?
- Do you give your gamertag to fans?
- Will the Xbox One surpass the PS4’s sales in the future?
- What are your thoughts on a possible PS Home using Project Morpheus?
- Why do Americans love Furious 7 but Brits don’t?
- Do you get embarrassed to tell other adults that you read comics or play games?
- Which will be better: Age of Ultron or Star Wars?
- Who would would win in these fights: John Matrix vs Dutch, Neville Flynn vs John Shaft, and Ted Logan vs Jack Traven vs John Wick, vs Kai?
- Which comic book would you like to see Netflix do next?
- Which anime series would transition better to an American film or series: Psycho Pass or Sword Art Online?
- Do you guys remember the Rankin/Bass cartoons from the 80’s?
- Which cutesy character from a JRPG would you want to punt across the world map?
- What are your thoughts on the rumored leaked Mass Effect 4 details?
- Will Nintendo cut backwards compatibility from the NX so they can sell games as remasters?
- Will Star Wars: Battlefront surpass Black Ops 3 in sales due to the hype surrounding the game and Episode VII?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.