Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- What is your favorite set piece from an Uncharted game?
- Do you play betas as betas and give feedback, or are betas just an early demo to you?
- Pick one: Any unreleased anticipated game of your choice before anyone else gets to play it, or a night with any woman of your choice. Also, what game or what woman?
- With the price cuts of both platforms happening so quickly, do you think that this generation of consoles will be shorter than the previous one?
- With the huge success of the PS4, do you think it can sell more than the PS2?
- Do you think that game patch sizes are getting out of control?
- What are some old school video game ads that you enjoyed?
- What foreign video games/entertainment conference would you like to attend?
- What would happen if Brett and Michael A got into a “rant-off”?
- How do you feel about the newly announced Bloodborne GOTY Edition?
- Do you think gamers would rather pay $80 – $100 for a COMPLETE game upfront or keep getting incomplete games at $60 with $40+ of DLC and other shit?
- If you were stuck on a island with no Internet and a 900p TV and one console, which console would that be?
- What is the best new IP this gen and why?
- What do you think Mercury Steam’s new game could be?
- Do you think Microsoft or Nintendo will ever hold an event like the PlayStation Experience?
- Do you think Sony will hold back No Man’s Sky, make it Project Morpheus compatible and launch it alongside Project Morpheus next year? Would you personally be excited for No Man’s Sky if it is Project Morpheus compatible?
- What’s your most disappointing game this year?
[alert type=”green”]IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW. LIMIT TO THREE, PLEASE.[/alert]
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.