Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Do any of you own or plan to buy a 4K TV?
– Will Deadpool 2 have a bigger budget than the first movie?
– How long will Xbots continue to cry “the PS4 has no games”?
– Are we finally getting a lot of good games this generation?
– What do you think of knock-off Transformers toys?
– Would you prefer a 4K TV or a beast gaming PC?
– How many games do you own with a white male on the cover?
– Is the racing genre dead? What can help bring it back?
– Will the new Xbox be five times more powerful than the PS4 NEO?
– Why aren’t there any reviews of DOOM out there?
– What does Chris have against Nintendo?
– Will Battlefield 1 and Infinite Warfare release on last-gen consoles?
– Will this year’s E3 be able to top 2015’s event?
– Can AI in games ever rival a human player?
Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. Our podcasts and content will remain free, but with your help, we can make them even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.
Please help Rachael Murdock in her ongoing battle with cancer by either donating or spreading the world by following this link.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.