Get Control of Your Emotions! Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Introduces Us to the Inside Out Play SetPrepare for a bi-polar rollercoaster.
Disney Interactive is continuing to bring magic and happiness with a new trailer, images, and information for the Disney/Pixar’s Inside Out Play Set for Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition.
The Inside Out Play Set takes place in Riley’s mind after she inadvertently catches a glimpse of a scary movie as she is falling asleep. Her Emotions — Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness — come together to calm the devastation succumbing Imagination Land as a result of Riley seeing the movie.
Broccoli, pie cannons, bats and even swamp creatures are now running amok through Riley’s mind. As single-player or two-player co-op, players must help Riley’s Emotions journey through Imagination Land, work together using each character’s unique skills to defeat enemies, gather Riley’s displaced memories, and return them to the Long Term with the help of Mind Workers before Riley awakens.
The Play Set will feature three different game modes:
- Clouds – which fade or emit lightning
- Musical platforms – which must be precisely timed in sync with the beat
- Gravity barriers – which flip the player and the world upside down
Playable characters for the Play Set include Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness. Each figure comes with special powers to combat swamp creatures and other nightmare beasts:
- Joy – A ray of lighthearted, optimistic sunshine that brings cheer to every adventure. She can glide across gaps the others can’t overcome.
- Fear – Frightful bundle of nerves is the fastest runner. He can cross bridges and platforms before they collapse.
- Anger – Hot-headed powerhouse can cross beds of hot lava with ease.
- Disgust – Always disgusted, she repels off the clouds letting her jump higher than anyone.
- Sadness – Worrisome friend turns waves of sadness into melancholy fun, and can travel on clouds without them fading beneath her.
Disney Infinity 3.0 will release this Fall for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, iOS, and Android.