Jump Force Announced for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
Publisher Bandai Namco and developer Spike Chunsoft announced Jump Force, an Unreal Engine 4-powered fighting action game being developed to commemorate Weekly Jump’s 50th anniversary, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC:
For the first time ever, the most famous Manga heroes are thrown into a whole new battleground: our world. Uniting to fight the most dangerous threat, the Jump Force will bear the fate of the entire human kind.
Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the famous Weekly Jump Magazine, Jump Force is also making the most of latest technologies to bring characters to life in a never-seen-before realistic design.
- A unique setting, merging Jump World and Real World. But what could be the origins of such chaos?
- The Jump Force, an alliance of the most powerful Manga heroes from Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto, and much more.
- High-end realistic graphics and design to bring Manga characters to life like never before.
Playable Characters Announced
- Goku (and his Super Saiyan form) from Dragon Ball Z
- Frieza from Dragon Ball Z
- Naruto (and his Kyubi form) from Naruto
- Sasuke (and his Susano form) from Naruto
- Monkey D. Luffy (and his Gear 4 form) from One Piece
- Zoro from One Piece
Battle Stages Announced
- Matterhorn (Alps Mountain)
- New York City – Times Square
Watch the set of trailers above and below!