Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are some of the questions we answer this week:
- How can Forza 6 and Halo 5 help close the 2:1 gap between XBO and PS4 when last years’ iterations of those franchises failed to do so?
- There are many gods in Greek Mythology, why do people think Kratos killed them all?
- Is the PS4 as powerful as Sony says it is?
- What did you think of the Attack on Titan live-action trailer?
- Would Chucky fit in a Mortal Kombat game?
- What other podcasts do you listen to?
- Did you want to destroy something beautiful after the episode with HipHopGamer?
- What would you do with $100 million dollars?
- What pisses you off the most about the press side of the industry?
- Where do you draw inspiration from?
- Will updates hinder playing games when services are stopped or no longer supported?
- Should customers seek reimbursement for broken games?
- What are your impressions of Daredevil?
- Who would win in a fight: Daredevil or Arrow?
- Do you think Warner Bros will milk Mortal Kombat the way Capcom does with Street Fighter?
- Why didn’t mirrors reflect characters in The Order: 1886 and inFAMOUS: Second Son?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.