Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– How big is your backlog?
– If a “niche” game sells more than a AAA blockbuster, is it still niche?
– Do you think it’s outside the realm of possibility for Uncharted 4 to outsell Halo 5 now?
– Do you guys think the PS VR will be closer to the Oculus’ price range or lower?
– Do you think developers and publishers will start thinking twice about releasing half baked games?
– What gaming announcements do you think we will hear this year?
– Considering how poorly Halo 5 was received, when do you think is the best time for Halo 6 to be released?
– Do you think the Coalition can bring Gears 4 back to the level of Epic’s Gears games?
– How many consoles do you think Sony will sell this year?
– Besides games and porn, what will be the biggest uses for VR?
– For the PC gamers: do you plan on upgrading to the new Pascal GPU’s from Nvidia this year?
– Which PlayStation 4 exclusive will get delayed to 2017?
– Which comic books are you looking forward to in 2016?
Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. Our podcasts and content will remain free, but with your help, we can make them even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.