Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Has your opinion of the PS5’s design changed?
– Is it better to wait 6-12 months before buying a next-gen console?
– What happens if companies like Amazon or Google buy third-party devs?
– Why do fans believe the PS5’s SSD is its “secret sauce”?
– Did any multi-plat games use DualShock 4 features this gen?
– Why do next-gen systems have 4th-gen SSDs?
– Will Xbox stick with the “Series” branding in the future?
– Is Sony’s withholding of information a marketing strategy?
– Which will perform better: Starfield or Horizon Forbidden West?
– Did Microsoft get Bethesda for a steal in hindsight?
– If you were a character in Watch Dogs Legion, what abilities would you have?
– What can Tony tell us about the Xbox Series X?
– Will Nintendo ever release $70 games?
– What are Xbox’s top 5 IPs?
– Is it good or bad to announce games years in advance?
– What is the biggest “wow” moment you’ve had in gaming?
– Which Microsoft and Nintendo games should go multi-plat?
– Which PlayStation & Xbox franchises belong in an MCU-style crossover?
– Where do you go when gaming outrage becomes too ridiculous?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.