Tonight, we answer questions about fidelity vs performance modes, next-gen storage, raytracing, next-gen gaming, Xbox Game Pass’ value, classic games, adventure games, and more!
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Which is better: High fidelity mode or performance mode?
– What effect will next-gen limited storage space have?
– How important will raytracing be in the near future?
– How badly would it be if next-gen was delayed to 2021?
– What are the best monitors/TVs for next-gen gaming?
– When will we see the end of cross-gen games?
– Will we ever see an all-digital Xbox Series X?
– How soon will people begin to regret their next-gen console purchases?
– Does the Series X have increased download speeds?
– Is the value of Game Pass running on the hope it will get good games?
– Is Disney+ coming to Xbox Game Pass?
– Which game do you wish you could go back to?
– What year in gaming would you like to revisit?
– Which games felt like they took you on a true adventure?
– Is it better to announce games years in advance or months from launch?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.