The Co-op Podcast has arrived to breakdown the many announcements from Gamescom 2021. On this episode Gary Swaby, and Richard Bailey. Jr and Anthony Frasier of ABF Creative swap takes on the Xbox Gamescom 2021 showcase and the Gamescom Day 2 stream hosted by Geoff Keighley. Based on these broadcasts, its clear to us that 2022 is the year that this generation goes into overdrive. Let us know if you agree!
Also on this episode, we breakdown the just-released documentary Raising The Game – The Untold Story of Jerry Lawson. This is a project we were all working on for a very long time, and the project is a collaboration between ABF Creative and Audible. It tells the story of Jerry Lawson, the first documented black video game engineer, who led a team that created the first video games console to feature cartridges.
Topics discussed in this episode:
– Xbox Series X Limited Edition Halo Infinite console and controller
– Forza Horizon 5 thoughts
– The Saints Row remake and its possible impact
– Marvel’s Midnight Suns
– Will Halo Infinite be successful
– How Microsoft could learn from Sneaker culture with their limited edition controllers
– The impact of Jerry Lawson
– Being threatened while seeking out new information for Raising The Game
– What to expect from Raising The Game
Special Thanks: M. Collins, Mauricio Aguilar, himdeel, Fergus Mills, Miguel, Antonio Rogers, Wesley
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Subscribe on RSS | Listen on Spotify