On tonight’s Throwdown, we discuss GameStop’s soaring stocks, Ninja’s recent controversy, Vicarious Visions being integrated into Blizzard, WB’s services games, and more!
– GameStop stocks soar thanks to Reddit investors
– Ninja says it’s not his job to parent others’ kids
– Activision merges Vicarious Visions into Blizzard
– Upcoming WB games will have a “heavy” focus on live services
– Returnal delayed to April
– Ninja Theory shuts down Bleeding Edge
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.