On Throwdown Your Questions Ep. 338, we answer questions about E3 2021.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What are your thoughts on Starfield being an Xbox exclusive?
– Does Halo Infinite look one year after its initial reveal?
– Has Xbox destroyed the “no games” narrative?
– What genres was Xbox missing during E3?
– What has been your game of the show so far?
– Is Playground Games Xbox’s Insomniac?
– Will more titles come to Game Pass after E3?
– Was Xbox’s digital showcase better than a live showcase?
– What do you hope to see from Xbox Games Showcase: Extended?
– Should the Xbox + Bethesda Showcase scare PlayStation?
– Did PlayStation wisely avoid a subpar E3 2021?
– Why didn’t Xbox show any of the Halo Infinite campaign?
– Can we believe rumors surrounding Xbox’s recent acquisitions?
– Should PlayStation follow Xbox and start producing less cross-gen games?
– Will publishers side with Summer Game Fest over E3 moving forward?
– Why did Square-Enix Presents fail?
– How does the holiday season appear after E3?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.