On Throwdown Ep. 351, we discuss God of War: Ragnarok’s boat controversy, PS5 3rd party exclusives, the PlayStation Showcase, Starfield, superhero games on Xbox, Deathloop, and more!
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Why doesn’t God of War: Ragnarok look next-gen?
– Will PlayStation 5 continue having 3rd party exclusives?
– Does Insomniac take more risks than The Coalition?
– Did the PlayStation Showcase excite non-PlayStation fans?
– What kind of gameplay will Insomniac’s Wolverine have?
– Which will sell better: God of War: Ragnarok or Starfield?
– Will we ever see comic book properties on Xbox?
– What goes into licensing superheroes for video games?
– What upcoming games are you excited for?
– Why is there so much negativity in gaming recently?
– Has Deathloop lived up to the hype?
– Will we see a surge of games copying Deathloop?
– Would you stop fanboy if Digital Foundry called you out?
– Has a character’s sexiness distracted you while gaming?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.